PGA Master Professional
Rick Martino provides instruction and coaching to golfers based on their individual abilities, challenges, and goals. His students include complete beginners, junior and senior players, competitive players and major champions. Rick’s background and experience in biomechanics allow him to tailor instruction and coaching for each individual golfers’ needs and physical condition. Progress is made with Time, Effort and Coaching.
- Director of Instruction Oakmont C.C. 10 years
- Director of Instruction PGA of America 10 years
- Director of Instruction Ritz Carlton/Trump Jupiter 10 years
- PGA National Teacher of the Year
- Golf Digest Top 20
- Golf Range Association Top 50
- Golf Magazine Top 100
- Taught 100’s of Seminars to PGA Professionals
- Director and Presenter PGA Teaching and Coaching Summit
- Professor of Golf Instruction at Kaiser College of Golf
60 minutes – $160 (10% Discount on 5 lessons package)
Half day (3.5 Hours) – $500
Full day (7 Hours) – $900
Please fill out the form below and I will contact you shortly.