Chip-N-Sip is a great way for women of all ages and abilities to play golf and socialize with other women! We meet every Wednesday and you have the option of attending a supervised practice at our Learning Center or playing 9 holes of golf. Following golf we gather in the clubhouse for drinks and appetizers.
Throughout the season, we will host special events and fun tournaments where you will have the opportunity to meet all of our ladies in the group in golf and social settings.
Chip-N-Sip Membership – 2018 – 2019 Season
- Voucher for 1 complimentary round of golf excluding cart fees (Mon. -Thurs. after 2:00 )
- Complimentary Range Balls on Wed. at The Driving Range after 2:00 pm
- 9 Hole Rate on Wed. afternoons – (The Only 9 hole rate available at Abacoa!)
- Supervised Practice on selected Wed. afternoons at The Learning Center
- Lite Bites following Golf & Supervised Practice on Wed.
Susan Vail, PGA Professional and Instructor, also offers group lessons in a Women’s Development Program which includes all levels Instruction from Beginner to Advanced in a small group setting at our Learning Center. The group lessons are 1 hour in length, for 5 consecutive weeks followed by sipping on the patio and review of the lesson. This includes all areas of the game including an on course session.
- Group Lessons – $150.00
- All levels from Beginner to Advanced
- One hour group session per week for 5 weeks
- 4 – 6 women per group
Contact Susan Vail for more details (772) 341-2459 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org